The kids had so much fun during our summer camps. Have a look to some
Registration at the InfoPoint:
Payment via OnlineShop:
For each registered "employee" child, it is possible to register a companion child who is friends. The registration and payment for the accompanying child from outside the group must be made through the employee of the UniCredit Group. After registration you will receive a confirmation email and the place is reserved for your child.
If you have any questions, please contact the InfoPoint team, Tel. 05 05 05 ext 57520, mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
The health of your children has the highest priority, therefore, and taking into account the recommendations of the federal government, we have put together a Covid-19 package of measures for the safest possible implementation of the camps.
We ask you to inform you about the current Covid-19 measures at the UniCredit Center Am Kaiserwasser before your visit.
!!! I M P O R T A N T I N F O R M A T I O N !!! (subject to changes due to new Covid-requirements)
- Direction: the best way to get to us -> Direction
In order to make the KidsCamps as safe as possible, valid evidence of a low epidemiological risk is required (this is checked daily at the check-in by the Infopoint)
The following certificates are valid:
A negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test for personal use, which is recorded in an official data processing system (valid for 24 hours)
Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of an antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 (valid for 48 hours)
Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of a PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
A medical confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 that you have survived in the last six months, which has been confirmed by molecular biology
Proof of neutralizing antibodies, which must not be older than three months.
- Since all guests on the facility have to be pre-registered, we ask you to ring the Infopoint when you arrive and to give the name of your registered child.
- Please take the children to the reception area in front of Hall A on the lower ground floor. The children are brought and picked up there throughout the week.
- We request that you always keep a sufficient safety distance from others on the facility. For safety reasons, you also have to wear a FFP2-mask inside the building.
- The children are divided into small groups on the first day of the camp (children registered together or according to age groups) - please notify us of any changes in the morning, as it is not possible to change during the week.
- Cloakrooms: During the day, the children have a lockable cloakroom in which they can change and keep personal items.
- When you check in, your child receives a bracelet for the entire week, which is marked in the respective group color. This color applies to:
- Area in the hall
- Leisure area
- While eating in the restaurant
- The minimum distance between the other groups is very important. We ask you to help on your side by informing your children about this.
- The lunch is served. There are 2 menus: soup, 2 main dishes to choose from (one of them vegetarian) and dessert. So that the children do not have to wait too long for their food, they are asked about their selection in the morning.
- Bathing is possible within the small groups. There is a separate area on the lawn for this purpose.
- Washing hands several times a day.
- Daily schedule:
- from 08:30 the children are expected to have breakfast together in the hall. For a vital start to the day, small sausage rolls and fruit are offered for EUR 1 each, or they can also enjoy their snacks they brought with them.
- The camps start strengthened and full of energy at 9:00 a.m. - from this moment the children are looked after by trainers and supervisors within the groups until the end of the camp.
- The camp ends at 4:00 p.m. - the program ends here.
- Supervision is provided between 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. However, primarily for those children whose parents are unable to bring and collect them on time due to their working hours.
- Award ceremony will be held every Friday.
- Sport shoes
- Indoor sports shoes (no black sole)
- Sports clothing
- Bathing equipment
- Sun protection and headgear
- Mouth-nose mask
- Drinking bottle - please mark it with your child's name so that it can´t be changed.
- If your child feels sick, please leave them at home.
- Before the respective camp takes place, please send the declaration of consent Einverständniserklärung>> and the data sheet Datenblatt>> completed and signed by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the InfoPoint of UCC 7045 / UniCredit Center Am Kaiserwasser, Eiswerkstrasse 20, 1220 Vienna.