Sports, fun and games are waiting for your children at the KidsCamps at Kaiserwasser. As every year, all sports and leisure facilities are available to the kids, both Indoor and Outdoor
This year, for the first time, the camps are organized in cooperation with our sports partner GK-Studio. Your kids can look forward to many new camps:
The Works Council of the Bank Austria Vienna Region supports the participation of children of Bank Austria employees with a one-time cost subsidy (except for the sailing course of the sports association, which is supported separately). Bank Austria employees can find details at www.babr.at>>
We kindly ask you to register your child(ren) at the following link:
For each registered "employee" child, it is possible to register one accompanying child who is a friend. Please note that the registration and payment for the non-Group accompanying child must be processed via the employee in UniCredit Group.
All prices can be found under the detailed information of the respective camps.
If you have any questions, please contact the team of our cooperation partner GK-Studio:
INFOS & PROGRAMM
- How to get here: this is the best way to get to us More>>
- Please bring the children to the reception area in front of Hall A on the lower first floor. This is where drop-off and pick-up takes place throughout the week.
- At lunch there is a buffet with soup, main course (incl. 1 vegetarian dish) and dessert.
- from 08:30 children are expected in the hall for a joint breakfast.
- Full of energy, the camps start at 9:00 a.m. - from this time, the children are supervised by trainers and counselors within the groups until the end of the camp.
- End of the camp is at 4:00 pm (except Friday 2:00 pm)
- Supervision is provided during the hours of 07:30 - 08:30 am and 4:00 - 5:30 pm. However, priority is given to those children whose parents are not able to drop off and pick up on time due to duty hours.
- On Friday the award ceremony will take place at 1:30 pm. Pick up from 2:00 pm and supervision until 4:00 pm.
- Pick-up of children from 2:30 pm (except Friday from 2:00 pm) at the reception area in front of Hall A on the lower first floor.
- Sport shoes
- Indoor sports shoes (no black sole)
- Sports clothing
- Bathing equipment
- Sun protection and headgear
- Mouth-nose mask
- Drinking bottle - please mark it with your child's name so that it can´t be changed.
We are really looking forward to seeing "our" kids and having a great summer!