DURATION OF VALIDITY EVIDENCE
How long is evidence of negative testing for SARS-CoV-2 valid?
- Molecular biological test (e.g. PCR test): 48 hours from sampling
- Antigen test by an authorized body (e.g. Austria tests): 24 hours from sampling
How long are medical certificates and separation notices valid?
- A medical confirmation is valid for six months after an infection with SARS-CoV-2 has expired. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test).
- An official separation notice is also valid for six months.
How long is evidence of neutralizing antibodies valid?
- Proof of positive testing for neutralizing antibodies is valid for three months. It is possible to carry out the test again after the deadline.
When and how long is the vaccination certificate valid?
- Proof is valid from the 22nd day after the first vaccination. After full immunization (receipt of all recommended doses of the respective vaccine), the vaccination certificate remains valid for a total of 9 months from the first vaccination (subject to scientific evidence).
- The yellow vaccination certificate, a vaccination card and a printout of the data from the e-vaccination certificate are valid as proof of vaccination.